Along with free pregnancy testing, Pregnancy Care Clinic provides a variety of free services to meet the needs of our clients. All services are fast, free of charge and completely confidential.
Free Pregnancy Testing and other services we offer:
- Free Urine Pregnancy Testing
- Ultrasound Exams
- STI Testing (Gonorrhea, Chlamydia, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Syphilis, and Trichomonas)
- Health Provider Consultation
- Medical Referrals
- Natural Family Planning Information
- Peer Counseling & Education
- Emotional Support
- Maternity Clothes
Call Clinic for start dates of each class.
Commitment of Care & Competence:
Client assurances of fair treatment
1. Our clients are served without regard to age, race, income, nationality, religious affiliation, disability or other arbitrary circumstances.
2. Our clients are treated in a caring manner, with kindness and compassion.
3. Our clients always receive honest and open answers.
Health care licensed by the State of California
4. Medical services are provided in accordance with all applicable laws, and in accordance with pertinent medical standards, under the supervision and direction of a licensed physician.*
5 . Client pregnancy tests are distributed and administered in accordance with all applicable laws.
6. Our clients information is held in strict and absolute confidence. Releases and permissions are obtained appropriately. Please review our Notice of Privacy Practices
7. Our clients information is disclosed only as required by law and when necessary to protect the client or others against imminent harm.
8. Our clients receive accurate information about pregnancy, fetal development, lifestyle issues, and related concerns.
9. All of our staff, board members, and volunteers receive appropriate training to uphold these standards.
10. We provide a safe environment by screening all volunteers and staff interacting with clients
Scope of services
11. We do not offer, recommend or refer for abortions or abortifacients, but are committed to offering accurate information about abortion procedures and risks.
Truth in advertising
12. All of our advertising and communication are truthful and honest and accurately describe the services we offer.
13. We are governed by a board of directors and operate in accordance with our articles of incorporation, by-laws, and stated purpose and mission.
14. We comply with applicable legal and regulatory requirements regarding employment, fundraising, financial management, taxation, and public disclosure, including the filing of all applicable government reports in a timely manner.
*Not all of the other pregnancy centers in the area offer medical services. If you have questions about the services offered at this pregnancy clinic, please ask to speak to a clinic representative.
Call us today to schedule a confidential appointment!
East County (619) 442-4357 San Diego (619) 326-8595