When you find out you’re unexpectedly pregnant, it can feel terrifying. So many thoughts and questions race through your mind – Pregnancy wasn’t in my plans, now what? Where do I turn for help? Who can I trust?
If you live in or near San Diego, Pregnancy Care Clinic is available to serve you during this challenging time. We are a real medical clinic providing real choices to equip you in making a confident decision about your pregnancy. Our licensed medical professionals are here to help answer your questions and provide confidential services to you at no cost.
Compassionate Pregnancy Help
At Pregnancy Care Clinic, we care about you and what you’re experiencing. Our compassionate team of healthcare providers offers services that give you the answers you need to make an informed decision about your unplanned pregnancy. Our confidential services include:
- Urine pregnancy testing: Even if you had a positive pregnancy test result at home, we would provide you with a urine pregnancy test, which allows us to give you written verification of your pregnancy.
- Pregnancy ultrasound: A positive pregnancy test doesn’t mean you have a viable pregnancy. An ultrasound confirms whether a pregnancy is viable or not.
- Sexually transmitted infection (STI) testing: If your pregnancy test is positive, we will provide you STI testing for the protection of you and your reproductive health.
- Education: Education is crucial as you make such an important decision. We offer accurate facts about each of your options as well as information that fits your decision, including childbirth and parenting classes.
- Support classes: No matter what you decide about your pregnancy, it can be helpful to glean support from peers in a facilitator-led group. We offer a “Moms Helping Moms Support Group” as well as a “Post Abortion Healing Group.”
We invite you to contact Pregnancy Care Clinic today and receive the support you deserve. We are open during the COVID-19 crisis and continue to provide a safe environment for all clients.
About San Diego
San Diego and its stunning 70 miles of coastline and scenic beaches are located on the Pacific Ocean coast about 120 miles south of Los Angeles. It’s the second-largest city in California and the eighth-largest city in the United States, with a population of 1,423, 851 residents.
Along with an optimal climate, San Diego offers plenty of opportunities for adventure, leisure, and enjoyment amidst its 372.4 square miles. La Jolla Shores is a popular destination and provides picturesque landscapes, including sandy shores, sea cliffs, secluded coves, abundant marine life, and rocky reefs.
If attractions are of interest, the world-famous San Diego Zoo is a must-see. Featuring over 4,000 animals makes the zoo a treasured destination for young and old alike.
Travel + Leisure magazine called San Diego “One of America’s best cities for foodies.” The culinary scene is flourishing with an effervescent variety of local food and Mexico’s Baja Med cuisine, a fascinating fusion of traditional Mexican cuisine, Asian cuisine, and Mediterranian ingredients.
Hodads is an oceanside burger joint that has become the beachgoer’s favorite. It’s a no shirt, no shoes, no problem kind of place that describes their burgers as “old-fashioned, sloppy, rundown your arms burgers.”
Visitors can experience mouth-watering Mexican Baja Med dishes in San Diego anywhere from food trucks to high-end dining. Anyone who likes Mexican street food will enjoy the popular open and airy restaurant, Puesto, that features delicious street tacos praised by foodies.