Looking at a positive pregnancy test when you aren’t prepared to be pregnant can be really scary. You deserve unbiased and compassionate support to help you take one step at a time and collect all the information you need to make the best pregnancy decision for you.
Fortunately, if you live in or around La Mesa, Pregnancy Care Clinic offers the professional support you need for your unexpected pregnancy. All of our services are confidential and at no cost to you. We won’t ask for your insurance information or bill it to ensure your privacy.
Read on to learn more about pregnancy help available near La Mesa, California.
Pregnancy Help Is Available in La Mesa
Pregnancy help is where you can get the facts you need to make an informed decision about your unplanned pregnancy. It allows you to make a decision that you can feel confident about because you have learned about all the positives and negatives of each option available to you. This kind of pregnancy help is what you will find when you visit Pregnancy Care Clinic.
We are an authentic medical clinic with licensed healthcare professionals who care about you and what you’re going through. Our no-cost pregnancy help includes the following services:
- Urine pregnancy testing: Even if you had a positive pregnancy test result at home, we provide you with a medical-grade urine pregnancy test, which allows us to give you written verification of your pregnancy.
- Pregnancy ultrasound: A positive pregnancy test doesn’t mean you have a sustainable pregnancy. An ultrasound confirms whether a pregnancy is viable or not.
- Sexually transmitted infection (STI) testing: If your pregnancy test is positive, we will also provide you STI testing to protect you and your reproductive health.
- Education: Education is crucial as you make such an important decision. We offer accurate facts about each of your three pregnancy options (abortion, adoption, parenting) as well as information that fits your decision, including childbirth and parenting classes.
- Support classes: No matter what you decide about your pregnancy, it can help you receive support from peers in a facilitator-led group. We offer a “Moms Helping Moms Support Group” as well as a “Post Abortion Healing Group.”
Pregnancy Care Clinic is open and continues to provide a safe environment for our clients during the pandemic. If you live in or near La Mesa and think you might be pregnant, contact Pregnancy Care Clinic today and make an appointment to receive the pregnancy help you deserve.
About La Mesa
With its enviable climate and picturesque scenery, La Mesa, California, is located between Pregnancy Care Clinic’s two locations. It’s four miles southwest of our El Cajon clinic and nine miles northeast of our San Diego clinic.
La Mesa is home to spectacular views from Mt. Helix. At 1300 feet above sea level, Mt. Helix is one of San Diego County’s highest points; hikers can see far and wide from El Cajon to Tijuana and bask in stunning sunsets.
You can sense the culture of La Mesa when you experience “Walkway of the Stars,” a pedestrian walkway that has been transformed into an urban park in downtown La Mesa to honor the volunteers of the city.